First set of prints


Today we made our first great set of prints. At first we had a real struggle with the sand robot. The robot was having problems sand-printing the beautiful geometric pattern farmer Martien made preparing his land with his tractor. In the end we made a track ourselves programming a similar but much more simplified pattern. The pattern should be completely 90 degrees angled, but came out slightly (ehh, very) different. But the result was fabulous.

Monoprints 01-01 t/m 01-09

Monoprints 01-01 t/m 01-09


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: